Monday, February 13, 2012

I ALWAYS WANT TO FUCK YOU.

It has come to my attention...
due to recent event's in the life of a friend,
that I am fully engulfed in the love that I have found.
Without judgement, without cruel intentions, 100% in love.

Sometimes people forget their lover's human needs.
They don't care for them sexually.
Don't mind where they go, or why.
Forget the pheromones pouring from their skin.
Lack time to play the memory game with their partner's sensory nerves.
Feel that a compliment is "old news" in their relationship.
Would rather hang up the phone than confess their love.
Are careless with their own bodies out of selfishness.

This is a written document, for my own prudish self,
to remember this feeling... right now...

I WILL ALWAYS FUCK YOU,
JUST THE WAY YOU 
NEED TO BE FUCKED.

I will consistently want to make you, and your body,
feel as absolutely blissful as humanly possible.
Not because you taste like a cupcake, but 
because I love everything about you.
I want you to feel amazing, forever.

Let me love the living fuck out of you.

So far, you're doing an amazing job.
 
& if I ever forget...
just show me this page...
then slowly take off my undergarments.

No comments: